Monday, June 22, 2009

Kamenstein Bronze Spice Rack

Kim Jong-Il confides

The Poniclub has now the honor to propose an account exclusively confided equally exclusive of the holy father of the country, but not ours unfortunately, we went specifically for you are in North Korea for a single service with one that we celebrate throughout the month of June, and here is the faithful transcription.


Poniclub: Let's start this interview by our sincere thanks for the honor that we made your Serene receive us in his humble abode.
Kim Jong-Il :Je vous remercie également d’avoir fait le déplacement. Les hommes et les femmes de votre trempe sont rares de nos jours ; avoir le courage de diffusion de ses opinions –enfin, des miennes- me semblait jusqu’à votre rencontre aussi désespéré que de voir un jour Eric Zemmour enfin nommé (et ce pour le bien de la conservation de la pensée hexagonale ) à l’Académie française.

PC (rougissant, mais reprenant rapidement ses esprits): Passons donc les mondanités et venons en donc aux faits. Vous êtes l’illustre dirigeant de la Corée du nord depuis 1994 : parlez nous un peu de ce qui fait de vous le meneur que chaque peuple envie, your domestic politics.
KJI - Oh, you know, I'm just reproducing the teaching of my father guiding my country as his legacy. He himself had learned all the old ones. Genghis Khan was one of his models. We, the great leaders have the humility not entirely appropriate and we get to know what Kim is Kim. Although this pale copyist Ahmadinejad is trying to convince the world that has a monopoly on nuclear illegal when I was first on the spot. But you know, as we say in France who steals a moped steal an idea.


PC: And yet, despite external pressures you stand in your line of policy without fail. How do you respond to those you describe as "last man left '?
KJI: I could not agree on their meaning. We can only lament the prominence assumed by individualism and selfishness in your capitalist societies of low-floor. The man is unable to find his place. Add to it the grain of salt from the mother and you get Dolto student demonstrations proudly packets dead hair on their heads screaming filthy slogans libertarians. In my country where everything has its place (my portrait over the fireplace, my speech in schools, my thoughts on the books), you will never find this kind of intolerable deviance. I was talking with Jean-Marie Messier, a man of great value, and we agreed on one thing: France no longer looks like nothing but a foul hippie community. A true revolutionary should above all be filled with the love of his neighbor, and therefore his nation. If I am the only one to always give all of myself to my country is precisely that it is the only one who can still bear this name.

PC: As a final allegory of true patriotism, how do you see the future?
KJI: I must tell you that I think now leave my shining star next to the sun * laughs *

PC: A star? Tell us a little about this beautiful metaphor that suits you so well.
KJI: This is an image of myself that simply reflects the part of some divine m'octroient under my reign copy. But basically I'm just a man. Perfect indeed. But I remain a man. And like everyone else, I can not stop time to do his work. I think what came time to retire. I think Albania. His daughters have very good reputation, you know, especially as their pimps chipotent much less than the French on the work of minors.














(ps: you know, PoniClub is always the first on the information. But with the audit committee of the true diffusion information from our friend Kim Jong-il, a replay by the competent authorities is required, and thus slowed the UP. + shift)

0 comments:

Post a Comment