Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Black Pearl Vasodex How To Use

The package of Christmas Artimus



Hello girls,

Enfinnnnnnnnnn you tell me? bein vi, a preview here ........ the Christmas package from my crazy NSP amurrrr Artimus

Here are all the wonders it contained:

- A shower cream "ghosts" that leaves the skin silky soft and
fragrance is very pleasant - A soap fall patchouli that smells to fall:)
- A soap Neapolitan
- A soap vanilla, 3 soaps are marvels to 30% shea whose sweetness is unbeatable ^ ^
- An Indian mask for the face, the smell is to die for and whose sweetness is perfectly suited to my skin.
- a mist purifying anti-dust mite, whose odor is to fall:)
- A joule pillbox
- From natural henna which I have already used half for beautiful copper highlights
- From Tibetan incense
- An elixir bath Broceliande
- A solid shampoo
- An assortment of
bath bomb - a very joule necklace I like
- and a stone pendant labradorite





is beautiful is not it?? Thank

my quail:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment