Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bilirubin Level Is 1.3



... yes, but there are working. I already see Souen a fuss with a lot of arguments as wobbly what, she too works. We will not be fooled and it was not the subject. Not if it had been the subject, I should have put on the table the fact that the header is still awaiting salt dough once promised, it is very safe distance. But I would not do it, because I find it hard to motivate my team of editors Peruvian committed for the highly anticipated music video "the slaughterer".

back to our ponies. I insinuated by this that spend their day in Photoshop, do not m'insuffle desire to spend my evening too. What a loss to the world of art and visual culture, I know. But we must be realistic, yes, I'm just a man. A brilliant man and certainly gifted, but a man! Next week, if that confuses life with a colorful playground motivates me, it is possible that I start working for her.

Meanwhile, there are guys less than brilliant Souen and I who are working them. And sometimes, one of these illustrious strangers is hit by a flash of genius. Gender Yuksek ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment