Monday, April 6, 2009

Eating Red Meat To Increase Testorene

Be a pony, needs a wealthy

Being a pony, c 'is first to be renewed perpetually be on the lookout for any new trend, advancing faster than the music, be ahead of its time still more underground than the underground, constantly against the current. The friend Ketch

by example "by these days" and "gloom" (citations JT 20h TF1, France 2, France 3, Canal +, M6 past two weeks) to allow for to go against public opinion and feeling good French, a victim of outsourcing, de-industrialization, a victim of capitalism, comrades all together against the bosses! And while the workers have not claimed to body and cries for the return of Stalin, friend Ketch did something, and not least, it was found du boulot. Il se contrefout du qu’en dira-t-on, il trime pour gagner du fric qu’il va claquer sans vergogne dans des gadgets fabriqués par des enfants chinois diabétiques : c’est un rebelle, un vrai.

Pour ma part je ne saurais être aussi radicale que lui. Je ne peux me résoudre à demander à mes employeurs de me déclarer, au risque de devoir payer des impôts pour financer ces cons de chômeurs, ces cons d’étudiants, ces cons de vieux, ces cons de fonctionnaires, ces connes de notes de frais de l’Elysée.
Ma prise de partie se matérialise donc en ce moment par un embourgeoisement notoire de ma petite personne et de mes habitudes de vie. L’heure étant the glorification of the steward, I decided to move to the door to false vis-à-vis public opinion and to claim my status as affluent.
Because no, I do not call my banker to ask for an overdraft of spite but out of choice: I have to slam the money! No, I do not buy a new pair of Doc Martens to 109 € because the former are so experienced they have holes, not buy to spread my wealth. No, I'm not going to the pharmacy praying that my medicines are reimbursed by the safety, because if this is not the case in the crapper Health c’est tellement has-been, je préfère m’acheter des clopes !
Et si ma patronne me demande d’arriver une heure plus tôt au boulot je l’envoie paitre, il fait 21°, fait donc garder ton morpion par ta belle-doche moi j’ai un bronzage à entretenir. Je n'ai donc, pour résumer la situation de façon la plus exhaustive possible, strictement rien branlé de la journée, perdu quelques sous sur mon salaire et passé mon après-midi en tête-à-tête avec le soleil.
Soyons tendance mes enfants, choisissons l’oisiveté et la bourgeoisie sans le pognon, c’est tellement plus classe.




ps: the relevant quote of the day, coming out of the book I book in the sun today:
" But I work. I wake up every morning like everyone else, and then I try to try to live even a whole day. It is a full-time work. No coffee breaks, no weekends, no holidays or bonuses. I'm not complaining, mind you, but the pay is rather low. "
Paul Auster, Moon Palace .

0 comments:

Post a Comment