Monday, November 2, 2009

Asyż Najpiękniejsze Zdjęcia

The parcel of my NSPots


Here is the wonder that I received, there is little my little darling . Watch out now, it stings!
surgatée I was (I knew the rascal, I put 2 chocolate bars that have disappeared presto the time I take photos .... Help!) Uh, let me say that I have 5 pounds to lose, I'm really not sustainable when it comes to chocolate, nutella cocoa and other treats.




The package contained:
- soaps galore: cannabis, samsara, blue fuzzy navel, carbonara (hinhin. ..), spa, travel. I loved the spa and cannabis. They are incredibly soft and soon finished: (
- Creme Restorative tired tootsies : true blessing for my pov paws. His little yellow gives me a little sunshine every time.
- body scrub hemp and poppy:
for use under the shower for a soft skin poppy guitar like it should.
- facial scrub hemp : Raaaaaaaaa j'adooooore sceance the scratch with this scrub. Thanks to the duo mask - scrub, I conquered my skin dull day of celebration. Merciiiiii!
- Bombs bath milk lavender and sweet orange
: I must take time for a bath!! Delphine, send me a royal kick in Paris for me to move behind. - solid henna shampoo and shea butter : A beautiful presentation! I really loved this little shampoo in his boiboite solid aluminum.
- Cream Mask "just for you" : I use after peeling face. Guarantee clear skin:)
- Milk post epil
: who is almost finished ..... it's like that when you're a yeti in the Pyrenees. A beautiful purple, I enjoy myself spreads.


So girls?? my nspots is the ball eh? Attention is mine to me.
I have one thing to say: thank you my
quail !!!!! I am overwhelmed!




0 comments:

Post a Comment