Friday, September 25, 2009

Infection From Injecting Suboxone

My madeleine to me \u0026lt;3

Recently, Poniclub was more of Sun's blog, the blog of Sun and myself. But I know a young avid reader of Sex in the golden hair and large breasts, you worry for me. Well no, reassure you, I'm not dead. I'll spare you the usual excuses to justify delays my regular (working family home) and I come straight to the point.

The other night I found myself alone, face to face with Tornado, my trusty computer. It has long looked at, and after 5 minutes, it was quite certain that both will well be crap. Well no, I found by chance in a corner of my external hard drive a wonderfully sweet, I called Sid Meier's Colonization 1994


















That probably tells you nothing, but for me is one of the first video game that lit my heart (Stone) geek. I was 9 years old then, and I was as jerky as a donkey (not at the time for that matter). In 1994, I had no console or computer. Already because my parents were against it and also because it was very rare in such a time. Luckily my uncle shared his passion for big boxes to small parts. With luck, I could spend hours watching him play. Patiently and never moan or ask for my turn. I was too happy to simply sit back and watch him on screen. We could find in his garage Alibaba huge carcasses of computers dust recovered from right to left due to illness. Some were repaired, others do not.

Between noon and two during school or during summer vacation, I often found myself at my grandmother. Outside my grandmother lives next to my uncle. When I was wise, I leave to go play in the garage blessed. In the dark, far left was my favorite machine. After a small galley DOS I am in America!

Damn I was zero at the time.

And you I will say a splash of fun in your underpants "Putin but I also want to colonize America". Either, but know that the new continent is anything but friendly! You will have to face the cruel merciless Indians, other European nations, the vagaries of the economy and especially the hardness of the graphics. Having overcome this, you will be near you, too, to declare independence from the motherland!

http://www.colonizationfans.com/Downloads.html

How it works: Ben
first you kind of Colonization installs c: \\ games \\
After colonization you install DOSBOX
Then you start and you do DOSBOX:
mount cc: \\ games
c: \\
cd games cd
colonization
colonization.bat

You can also run directly. bat from window, but it crashes a lot: /

Enjoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment