Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lcd Mounting Screws Size

New conspiracy theory, or why I hate you all.

You also feel persecuted? You too, every day that God does, you do not understand why the dish is not alone? And why is the floor he never waxed? And why does the laundry he never extended ? And why the bank account is automatically credited monthly € 10,000? And why in the morning warm croissants are they not deposited on the kitchen table? And why the holiday is over, and Totally Spies, too?

Souen Souen has the answer. All this is a vast machinery, a galactic conspiracy orchestrated by pharmaceutical companies, vendors and organizers yoghurt producers.
But I will not let myself do. Because no one makes me not for me and I'm not born the last heat wave. I have the solution, because I'm much more clever than vague conspiratorial cliques. In fact, my little body and my soul actress have a plan: Keep people away might be a member of the organizations listed above, or everyone. Each person who has your phone number, that you frequent, the distributor of Lyon Plus you do not even crossed eyes, all are suspect. To achieve this goal, which is, remember, the disappearance of all social relations, they must crush the testicles with great blows of psychodramas pathetic whims of random and baseless claims, so they want as quickly as possible an effective mutation within 24 hours. And in a few months, me Freedom! Farewell yogurt tasteless, pharmacists and pharmacies castrating diaries! Ah!
Friends, readers, I Conchie So, because I know who you are, and you do not want me as bad, once I make no apology for being a tyrant doubled home a arrant whining. You do not even deserve a few lines to tell the truth. I'm going to bed like the shot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment