Sunday, September 13, 2009

Xerex Free Movie Online

without my beard, what a bore, or stories of bums because we have nothing else to say.

the morning, like many people, I take my little feet to get to work. Poor little creature that I am subject to the cruelty of a universe that is itself subject to the laws of capitalism. I must So, like (almost) all of us to wake up five days a week to go earn my crust.
But some are much more clever than us, poor workers, and refuse to comply with these rules of sharks. And it's one of those characters I'll now tell you the flower.
I called the captain, simply because he wears a military uniform and I could not identify his rank in doubt I place among the great leaders because he does not deserve to be treated sham grunt.
I had never seen before Captain in recent weeks. Perhaps because he was not there yet, maybe because my eye secretions obstructing my morning visions.
Beside the bus stop, on a large plaid, with a poodle at the end of life, two black cats dressed in sheep's bells, the Captain stands on a wheelchair, wearing the same mixture of pride unlikely and resignation that his cattle. As
next to his cat is placed in a tupperware croquettes left to them, I guess the pie that spreads on an old piece of stale bread was stolen from the surveillance dying dog who does not even have the reflex to protect his friend.
before him are arranged on a folding table for camping along with two matching stools, two boards, on which all the pieces are ordered to start a game when Potron-twink.
It looks like one of those American movies bums who make their living by challenging the barge to a chess game in Central Park. Maybe one morning I set my alarm half an hour earlier to get me rolling in a game as old as a man of the same age - as evidenced by its endless white beard. So let us light candles
to do so that my curiosity became stronger than my laziness. Too bad I'm an atheist, it said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment