Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Klucz Seryjny Do Mount Blade 1011

surprise package for my birthday


is the mega package I received for my birthday by Nanny . It is the dippy mistinguette! I was surgatée, I'm not sure to deserve all this. Anyway, I thank you from my heart my beautiful! AC was a shock to the opening. The bewitching fragrance
AC depiotter and all, I really enjoyed myself! A big THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!


Small inventory of all these Wonderland
- Ice cubes menthol foot bath crystal based
mint - a refreshing foot cream
- A soap tropico
- A soap
Lemon Meringue Pie - A facial cleansing lotion
- Water moisturizing body with raspberry
- shampooing solid violet
- A shower gel with banana
- A shower gel neroli
- A green tea
deo - A cleansing and exfoliating gel for the face
- A balm whipped
- Breads bubble bath
- A face cream mint tangerine


So girls?? is enough to be green with envy, eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment