Monday, December 13, 2010

Banquet Decorating Ideas

Parentheses


Between two exams to write, on a day where One morning sweet, yellow and green becomes white and cold evening, I rework a text to come on the important books in my life.

Many come from the youth and some of them had a famous source (or smoking?). I am talking about the magazine Grip. It was the heyday of the cons-culture Kebek the time.




Trailer for a documentary alas unrealized Marc-André Brouillard (2005)

Babyboumeur the other side, I experienced the slow decline from the mid-1970s. I collected back issues sleeping in a box because it distracts me too much. There was this huge compendium that was the Quebec Directory tools planets (in the same box as the Whole Earth catalogs) and who opened many trails. And then everything else, homosexuality, pot, Pink Floyd, the return to nature. Wonderful utopias that annoy me sometimes today.

Maybe because that too many players have dropped Grip the pot and acid to harder drugs.

power and money.

PS Some numbers digitized Grip here (including the elusive number on the pot ;-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment