Saturday, May 23, 2009

Confidentiality Statements For Fax Cover Sheets



was an evening I was dead drunk, on a barge, with A. and other friends. I do not know how many liters of beer and I drank Morito, but it sways and it was not just the boat. So I pulled, I do not really know if I told, but I had to clear before becoming capable of. I drag myself over to the Guillotière Lafayette, it was that I knew the way by heart, I could put myself on autopilot to go to the bus stop, wait for the shuttle at night it brings me closer to home. I do not know what time it was but it was cold, the shuttle passed not before forty five minutes, it was the loose. I'm sitting at the window of an optician, and in this case, there was no march would have acted seat, just a metal bar on which you ask your behind, which intersects the perpendicular skate your ass and makes you take a treasure map because it makes a cross. But it hurt anyway. At one point I had to get up because not only my buttocks were sawn by a latitude never intended for this purpose, but I had to vomit. I turned the corner post, there was a red van and gigantic. I remember thinking that I was throwing up beside the van from Santa. So, I turned on my uncomfortable metal bar, I would die of cold, I was just delivered to me and I struggled against the urge to sleep there like a tramp. Then two guys are gone, they looked at me, they have a meter or two, earns back, asked me if I was not the end of their fry that remained of their McDonald's, and I have taken because I needed and it was a miracle on the order of fries as it landed out of nowhere, for waiting for my bus with me, to put some food in the belly, to say that humanity is not so disgusting and it happens that people are nice to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment