Friday, May 15, 2009

Historical Prices For Corporate Bonds

I Gein and I'll shit. Oh la la la

Dear world.

I know you have my life with so much greed that's exciting and it makes you squirm in your pants or your pants kangaroo who has more elastic so it is old, but right now it ' is a little loose. When you've got kind of exams, it is still the college since it has Interros, homework-houses, and yet the oral dose of work that accumulates on your back without too much you will make gaff still the same power of surprise on your little one. Suddenly you find yourself always amazed at your inability to not do things at the last minute.

So right now it's the last minute. At the point that instead of drinking cocktails with my friends I hit a dissertation of medieval literature. So it could have been funny, because at first I thought I had to work on a passage where they put the head of a dwarf in a hole for him to prove that the king has horse's ears. There was a story in equine, compared to Poniclub, I was thinking it might be nice. But I am a gourd and in fact I'm thinking about laying a confession with a hermit. More pony, so funny, but more so funny. In addition
tomorrow morning, instead of crust with Nutella, Coffee and Cleophas (my best friends) to Wakfu, I have to go to catch up from being a teacher who is not carrying out its strike and feel guilty. So he still wants us inculcate the zest of his transcendent knowledge. I wonder if you can complain to "look empĂȘchage Wakfu guilt and hidden under the false airs of ethics".
Thus having the head in homework as a dwarf in a hole, I somatizes having hurt my right ankle, but I think this morning it was my left ankle pain. Small compensation, I can yell at the kids in abundance because I have an excuse, too much pressure you see, and suddenly they compliment me, "Swann, you're evil like a pirate. "HIiiiiiiiiii. Ah yes, I also think I lunch the stomach or intestines, I do not really know in what sense is this stuff to blow coffee, but that's okay, if I am an ulcer j ' have a friend who was bribed by candy wholesalers, we can fill the hole with nougat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment