Thursday, March 3, 2011

Towel Rod Replacements Ceramic Holders

Reviews of cute lip balms Ice Cream Cupcakes and Natural Products

I do not know if you remember because it's been forever but I told you (there are very very long time) for the cracking of my adorable lip balms Natural Products on sale at Nocibé their packaging girly pot-shaped ice or their gourmand fragrances to Cupcakes ( HERE). But at the time, I did not have them tested again. It was a low blow to the heart of woman they look too cute. And then, time has passed. Having already so many lip balms open, I did not start again until at least finish one and I ended up giving some Natural Products from a girlfriend for her the test itself. For even when a notice to give you. (Promised eh, it's not laziness that makes me subcontract the job;) but sometimes you need to delegate if we miss some things because of time or for skin test).


So after several months of intensive testing, what did she think of those pretty balms? They are cute but they are provided effective? Present still a bit our tester. In good friend to me, it's obviously a crazy cosmetics, so it is enough to make comparisons, this is not the first balm it uses. Following a mini allergy to something (a product I think, but I'm not sure of details) also became very sensitive to the lips and supports very little. Moreover, most of the time she uses a special balm crafted just for her. Good for these balms: no reaction to mourn, she did very well supported. Which is pretty good. I do not know about you, but I when I see a cute product and not very expensive, even if I crack, I tell myself that it must be full of crap. I am not an expert on ingredients lists cosmetics, I could not compare their form to those of other lip balms (and it must obviously be some junk in it), but I tell myself that if she did not allergic, they should be safe for most of us too. But so far, his opinion is not necessarily rave. Mixed results.

start with the product tested and disapproved: the Lip Balm Icecream, pot-shaped ice. I gave him the chocolate. Level perfume, she did not say much because, in fact, it really stuck on the texture, pretty horrible she said. When she took with her finger, the texture tended to break into pieces. Not easy and not pleasant to use. The balms are not particularly moisturizers instead, she soon left his side. Even their adorable packaging has not saved their relegation. And if the fan of cute and girly stuff has put aside his own, that's really not worth the time. I lost those I had kept so I could confirm, but I trust him. If you pass and you hear the call of the product so cute, go your way because they will eventually shelved.

But not everything is disposable. If she hated those ice, it has instead fallen for those with a taste of Cupcake. Again, I gave him the scent of chocolate and since he has not left his bag of make-up. He has been tested and fully approved. She says it is pleasant to use, it smells good and it moisturizes well. Now, when she lip cream, she alternates between his particular balm pharmaceutical and him is to say. It was conquered. So if you're a fan of cute and girly products, zap the ice and instead choose the Cupcakes. They are sold by four, perfume chocolate, strawberry, cherry, raspberry. I love the strawberry flavor, it feels too good and not the chemical milling well as disgusting in many products. Cherry is not bad too. However, raspberry, I do not like at all (but hey, it's a matter of taste). Besides Wild Berry, I think it's more mature than raspberry.

These, I have found so I made a quick little test. Well, I do not like the sticks as you know so I can not agree 100%, I'm biased. Hence the interest to be tested at one-third more open minded. I love the fragrance first good point. And it actually feels a moisturizing. It is bold, but not too much, whatever a tad tacky to me but right now I'm not at all dry lips, it can play too. It also leaves the lips, a nice little glossy (but not super glossy either, phew). I think they are perfect balm day even though, in my opinion, they may be insufficient if we really need to feed our lips (but hey, it's more a hunch than a statement based on my preference for the pots that I think are the most nutritious).

much for this review by attorney. While my tester, what do you think? It also approves or not (hey, I said it still gave me a lot more detail but the time to go home, I had forgotten everything. Yes, it's serious doctor, I know ).

0 comments:

Post a Comment