Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Calories Of A Jumbo Muffin

A glamorous manicure with red Nars

I continue my exploration of my four new Nars nail. This week, I felt glamorous and elegant so I set my heart on the color Jungle Red, a red tomato. Is redundant if I say I love it too? At the same time, it's not my fault if the four shades I have in my possession are just beautiful. I do therefore acknowledge the obvious. Here, I its chic, feminine and rock at a time. It lends itself to our desires. Just change of clothes to go from the elegant to the femme fatale or the rebellious rocker with dirty hair (finally falsely dirty, keeps the attitude but also his shampoo, is the beauty addicts anyway).


Regarding the application, such as pink Schiap, if the first layer is thick enough to have one good opacity. Me, I took two because mine was too thin on some nails. Regarding the outfit I am hopeful because I was downright blown away by that of Schiap, tested last week. I applied on Monday evening and Sunday evening, it was almost intact. There was no hitch even though it had lost its shine and he began to wear on edges. So I preferred to remove it because I thought it was so pretty (and I wanted to test another too). But adding a layer of top coat, I think it could still make me honorably a few days. And it does change the life (no, no, I'm not exaggerating) a varnish that does not go to pieces and because of which you find yourself with a manicure cracra where lack of big pieces of color on some toes. Here we are impeccable for a week tranquillou.

0 comments:

Post a Comment