Saturday, February 19, 2011

How Much To Rent A Bugatti

Ah routine

It seems that I have not much to say, ideas of texts: an ode to the cheese curds, a summary of a book on Quebec's relationship with its giant neighbor to the south ... But no rush. The session took his stride, corrections accumulate claiming the little discipline I have.

courses are nice, I have good bands. A unique case: a student quadriplegic after a car accident following my course simply to cultivate. Perhaps to prove that even if it is more than a head on a rigid body, he is still alive. His body is inert in his wheelchair, a breathing machine does. I made him pass his exam orally, he wanted nothing but his courage impressed me. Nice example to set for my college students not always motivated ...

Chance encounters former students gave me the best salary of a teacher, knowing that you have counted such trip has opened our eyes to the middle ... See another student who dropped the college is that wants to become a hotel waiter, he will discover from the scotch and wines in Europe. Why not? Passion often makes learning more than schools.

***

He made 11 yesterday in bright sunshine. Today was an icy wind. By the winter death of opera, it never ends. A first break anyway, a stronger sun opens his agony. And hey, a song of winter to mark the thing. I'm not a big fan of Claude Dubois who caricature older. He makes good songs but it is one that is for me apart from others. It is magical.


hope that Labrador does not dwell too much in our South this winter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment