Friday, February 25, 2011

Wiring Diagram Of A 50cc Scooter

Cassis Raspberry Ethnicia of: a varnish hides his game

After a short phase-issique Nars, I decided to take a short break in my testing of my four brand new varnish to find other nuggets in my possession. For between the Texas Collection and some other new OPI nail that lie ahead this spring will be full of tests and the first time. This week I set my heart on the second varnish Ethnicia I had been sent: Cassis Raspberry, pink / deep red that I saw on many blogs and for which I eu un coup de cœur. C’était tout à fait mon genre de couleur : féminine, glamour et qui peut être portée avec tout.


La couleur est superbe, très chic, mais peut-être plus classique que le Violet Lilas testé précédemment. Quoique. Alors qu’elle a l’air rouge foncée la plupart du temps, elle se révèle plus rose au soleil, cassis framboise en fait comme son nom l’indique. Côté application, je l’ai trouvé un petit peu plus facile à appliquer que le lilas, il a une meilleure opacité. Le lilas, si vous ne mettez pas deux bonnes couches, vous aurez une certaine location transparency. No problem with it, it is completely opaque. I think that even if the first layer is thick enough is enough (it is a deduction in view of the varnish, but my first layer is as thin as possible as I learned, I would not put my hand cut) and this will give a varnish over that red raspberry at that time. To hold, it's Ethnicia, so it is good. I also wore it last week and held within 5 days (except the left index finger which is my weak point on all the varnish but I cobbled together that day, yes, yes). But at the same time, I think my top coat is in the process of giving up the ghost, it is pasty so I think it plays on the holding, it weakens it. I noticed that with those used before. Anyway, once again, I am very satisfied with this varnish Ethnicia. I think they have done their job by creating their line. These are quality products at low prices (about 8 €), it should be emphasized.

0 comments:

Post a Comment