Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Darker Skin Color On Pubic Area

Win 10 sets of facial Embryolisse

CONTEST ENDS
You thought I was finished with my anniversary contest. Well, no. When there are more, there's more. This is a first year blog and a venerable age, it is celebrated properly and for a long time. And it's not because January is already far it must stop. In addition, my 300th rating is almost here (this weekend probably) more reason to continue the party. After taking care of your make-up and hair, it's time to pamper your skin. Yeah, it does pointless to be well masked and wearing if you have a skin that is fraying. And this time, I suggest you make a product and a new cult.

To my right, we have Milk Cream Concentrate Embryolisse produced cult brand. Is there still need to submit? Come on, I start anyway. Created in 1950, this facial is now acclaimed by pros (Dermatology and makeup), the stars but also normal women (10 million tubes sold in 2009 anyway). Why such enthusiasm? First, thanks to a safe and simple formula containing very few ingredients. But also because this super-efficient care can do almost everything: cream facial moisturizing, nourishing and restorative, it can also be used for cleaning and cleansing the skin. It also masks, after shave cream or baby care. And, in my opinion, you can also use them as as body cream. All for a price riquiqui.

my left, the latest launch Embryolisse, Water Beauty Rosamel, something new is happening right now in pharmacies and drug stores and the brand allows you to gain excluded (yes, it class, we say thank you Embryolisse). This beauty water the tonic water is composed of four floral (rose, orange blossom, witch hazel and cornflower). Like many brand products, it is also multi-purpose. It can be applied morning and evening to face and neck to tone and moisturize the skin lotion after cleaning and removing makeup in the day to refresh and iceberg effect if it is placed in the refrigerator (I think that temperature in summer heatwave, it will be very useful and will save more than one).


Today you are lucky because small I suggest you save 10 lots containing the two products. There will be 10 lucky winners a pair of Concentrated Milk and Cream Water Rosamel. To win is easy, simply leave a comment. Only one entry per person and obviously only if you have an address in mainland France (sorry for my readers from Belgium or Quebec). Once again, I reward my faithful readers, a lot will be reserved and to my friends and a lot Hellocoton members of my blog (besides me remember to specify in the comments if you are members or friends with your nickname if different. Some do not, because what is dommages when I do not tilte, it gives them a big chance in less). I would attribute a lot also to those who have made a link to the contest on their blog / twitter / facebook (like, do not forget to put the link and not just the nickname, for example on twitter, because sometimes I do not exist and therefore I do not count) ... You can play until Monday 23:59.

I will announce the names of winning next week at the same time as the Pantene contest because I'm still under water at work until the weekend and not there this weekend, I would not time to make the draw before. Clarins and muff it I miss the coordinates of a winner for both. Send your names as soon as I have (I think I'm going to have the tracker is still mad that).

0 comments:

Post a Comment