Saturday, February 26, 2011

Death Star Pinewood Derby

The Lazy Beauty Goes Web 2.0

After a year of beauty blogging, it was time to go to the third millennium. Being a big void in IT, I left trailing, postponed again and again. But we kept telling me that I missed stuff and needed me to be there. Where? Ben, on Facebook. So, yeah, my blog landed on FB. Besides, it's me or register it's become much more complicated than A few years ago? Some stuff I still do not, you'll have me to look carefully above. In the meantime, if you want to become Friends with Lazy Beauty is thus:
http://www.facebook.com/people/Journal-BeautyParesseuse/100002101706732

To track a little more everyday my delusions. Yes, for now, there is not much but it will come. Tomorrow, I am at my friends finder.

And with the advent of video on the blog, I also had to create my Youtube channel. A real digital revolution say so! Well, Again, I do not quite understand how it worked. I think I'll have to take a lesson "Youtube for zero." So, it's also a bit empty for now, but if you want to subscribe, go there.
http://il.youtube.com/user/Beautyparesseuse

Well, for Twitter, however, it will not for now. It's gonna be without me again for quite some time. I know without the Beauty Lazy Twitter, Twitter is not really, but I know I would not necessarily have the time to chirp, I'd rather throw myself into it. Even if it means missing again stuff. Anyway, must be disconnect at any time. XoXo

0 comments:

Post a Comment