Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Where To Buy Isba Boots

The winning games and Pantene Embryolisse (+ muff and Clarins)

And now it is time to reveal the names of the winners of the last two games. Come on, do not take the suspense any longer.

The 10 lucky winning a lot of care for the face Embryolisse Concentrated Cream with Milk and Water Wellness Rosamel are
Victoria
Cooking Mama
Vdumor
Eng-ru
Lullabulle
LINAVA
Shookette
Beautysta
Choubby36
Shopaholic

Pantene For the game, here are the names of four winners: Lot No. 1
range Aqualight: Lot No. 2 Cathy59
Nature Fusion line: Montane
Lot No. 3 range Repair & Protector: Jeanne
Lot No. 4 range Color Protect & Smooth: Glitz and Trivia
So for Pantene, I forgot to specify that only people could participate with an address in mainland France. Sorry. I hope this is the case for you girls. If not, I should withdraw unfortunately lots. I also have a small request to the four winners. At Pantene, they would like to hear your opinions on products. So if you feel like it, it would be nice to do a little review when you get well used to send me mail and I will then publish on the blog. In addition, it will allow everyone to know if these ranges are well as I can not test them all myself not having the hair of both thin and thick, colorful, rebellious, dry, oily, etc. . So anyone?

And because two people do not manifest themselves for the contest Make Up For Ever and Clarins, two participants were given another chance second sorting. New
Winning Diamond Powder Burlesque Make Up For Ever: New Annahbel
winning Clarins Rouge Prodigy: Lollirock color Peach Sorbet

Send me all your details by email. If no news in a week, I will therefore proceed to a new lot as announced in my "new rules". For

Hydriska, I sent an email today. I'll let you know when I know more.

And you can always play to win Body Care Natura Brasil HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment