Monday, February 28, 2011

Diagram How To Contour Your Face

Taaj: when India is invited in our bathroom

early February, I was invited in a pretty and chic optician to find care Taaj. I already knew a little brand name, its star product so even if I had not tested, but without really knowing it eventually. So I just wanted to deepen the subject. Because it feels good to get away a bit from time to time to our usual marks, to see if the grass is not greener elsewhere.

Taaj is a young brand but draws its identity, its forms and its assets in the knowledge millennium. The creation story is quite interesting and very representative of our time. Stephen Levy, its designer, worked in finance for 10 years when he decided to change his life. Fascinated by India, he decides to go there for 7 months and discovered Ayurveda. This holistic medicine (which takes into account the whole body but also the individual in its environment and not the symptom alone) 5000 year old aims to restore balance between body, mind and spirit to heal but also to prevent disease, aging, pain, etc.. To heal, she uses include yoga, aromatherapy, plants, massage but also cosmetics. Indeed, the skin care is a branch of medicine this millennium because beauty is synonymous with good health. On his return to France, Stephane Levy decided to create a brand of cosmetics inspired by Ayurveda. Taaj was born.

(Photo Caribou)
Specifically Unhelpful For the formulation of their care, based on the principle Taaj Ayurvedic Sanyoga, synergy. The important thing is not only an asset but the combination of ingredients used and who will act together, thus multiplying their powers and their effects. I'm not going to describe in detail how it works, I'm not a good little chemist and I confuse you more than anything else. Say to sum the formula is considered as a whole and that every ingredient used is not put there at random and is intended to enhance the action of its small companions. Obviously, the assets selected by the mark for care come from India and are commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine. At the heart of the formulas, there are forms of herbal essential oils or plant by example but also the water source in the Himalayas with soothing and softening properties.

But beware, if the forms are inspired by Ayurveda, the texture of care is it adapted to Western skins. Because we do not have the same skin as the Indian, the dosage has been prepared for us. Wholesale assets are Indian, but the texture is French. Besides the mark does not exist in India and, if it was started there, it would not work since it does not suit local tastes. Despite appearances, Taaj is a French brand. I say still crowing.

Well, at first, I confess, I was still skeptical. Not on the products themselves but on the whole concept Ayurvedic. I have a pragmatic side, while West, the one who was biberonnée to modern medicine, and do not necessarily believe in alternative medicines or "philosophies" Oriental. And then, during the evening, to get familiar with Ayurveda, we did do a little test. This medicine postulates that each individual is composed of three doshas - vata (air), Pita (fire) and kapha (earth) - including one that defines our dominant personality type but also our skin (and therefore the care we to use) and our hair. So I did the test to see which dosha I was, just for fun but not believing at all. In tests accustomed (and because I also wrote a lot for my job), I know it's all a bit of bullshit. But then, I was amazed. The description of the profile obtained (I am Vata) was spat me (with some details about mini). I am disgusted, I kinda lost the sheet descriptive but since I can remember the lines: already, there was the artistic side, the description of the skin was that too, but what struck me the most hit is the little sentence that said that I tended to forget things. I've already mentioned my early Alzheimer's not (now I even forget the names of the people is to say)? You could say it's a total coincidence. But the test also had just typed Girl Lambda this also that day. Like what if Ayurveda has survived 5000 years, not a chance.
were also treated to a small and nice facial with products from the brand (I particularly liked the scrub). Moreover, there is somewhere a picture of me naked face behind. Horror. I even saw my opinion on the Micellar Water, the best-selling brand. I've been home for six months, I think, but I hate the micellar water, not made for me, so I'd never opened. And finally, she perfectly cleansed without getting your face on fire (as did the ones I used to date). Sudden heart of the fragrance also discovered some treatments that day and who feel divinely good. And cheers for the names of products, very fun: Delhicieuse Nourishing Cream Moisturizing Kashemire, Dry Oil Bombaysque. IPO attention, you have a serious competitor in the category of wordplay.

An evening full of fun and very nice discovery. I left with the new brand: a foot cream and hand lotion in particular (the trademark care for face and body). I'll keep you posted as soon as I pushed all the tests. If you want to discover these products Taaj be purchased in pharmacies and drugstores. I also advise you to go to the website of the brand because it can make a particular test to see how we Dosha and thus discover what we need creams.

Thank Poulette Taaj and thank you for the invitation and for hosting the Caribou. Since it was an optician, I took the opportunity to try all pairs of glasses available and it confirmed what I suspected: I have a head for Ray Ban (Wayfarer or Driver). Arf, I like!

0 comments:

Post a Comment