Saturday, February 12, 2011

How Much Are Erogline Tanning Beds

Some are women desperate to make themselves beautiful? Small

Right now I'm testing stuff for the job: various slimming methods to ultrasound, oscillating plate, pulsed light hair removal ... And before each test, I am asked a series of questions to see if I can really submit to such methods. Because the machines used are not safe for some people and there are cons-indications. For people without health problems, it is absolutely not dangerous, but some people are totally prohibited pacemaker for example, or freshly made ... At the same time, when you look closer, there many sectors Beauty is finally safe and if that would require some extra precautions. I remember one day long ago, I made a color test pro and I was brought two days prior to test a small area of scalp to see if I was not allergic. I found it curious because I had other colors before and I had not been entitled to such treatment and I was told it was nevertheless necessary to know if I would react well. It is true that it seems totally justified but it is never done in reality. At the same time, I can not see the barbers bring their clients two days before a first color, that would be commercially untenable.
In any case, these methods have in common is generally prohibited for pregnant women. What seems logical. If I was pregnant myself, I would not like to perch on something that moves my body or does it send a half-hour of ultrasound in the apple. It prohibits many things that seem benign to pregnant yet it seems no wonder they can not use devices that already require taking precautions normally. But what seems logical to me, did apparently not all. As daunting as it may seem, the actors involved in these machines told me that everyone did not have my sense of reason. And they had already been faced with women asking them pregnant, despite the prohibitions established and explanations on the cons-indications, if they could still make a series of sessions. Because they wanted to lose weight or for example find the line before taking the extra pounds associated with pregnancy. It's crazy anyway!

I do not mind decides to make a course of ultrasound, a waxing, a meeting of oscillating platform and therefore we take appointments while you are pregnant because they do not necessarily know that it is not recommended in our state. Before going there, I do not know that there were all these cons-indications. But once notified, the normal attitude is to give up and not want to pursue at all costs, knowing it may be detrimental to our future baby. I can not help but find it crazy. Are you desperate to lose weight? So actually, I understand that it is boring to her "beauty" in brackets for 9 months. Getting back to coloring, we can not, for example do during pregnancy either. So when one is a fake blonde or brunette or redhead, I understand that drunk to do nothing and end up with long roots as an arm. Some, indeed, does not respect the ban. It must be said that not so many things pregnant women, at one time or another, they necessarily transgress. But between drinking a glass of champagne and go to ultra-sound, vibration or pulsed light, I think it is not same level of dangerousness. I find this so unbelievable recklessness that I thought it was right now that I mention. It is I who am psycho or some women are totally off base? Even obsessive beauty that I am aware that there has limitations. Fortunately, they were dealing with real pros who have returned home. But is this still the case?

0 comments:

Post a Comment