Friday, February 11, 2011

Shortness Of Breath Helicobacter Pylori

mice that make me smile with

Hihihihihhi (chuckle of contentment and pleasure). Look who has joined my den. Are not they beautiful these little ballerina mouse Marc Jacobs (Marc by Marc finally, we are not Croesus either) ! It was my birthday a little late (uh, it, I do not win you eh;)). And now, I can scratch something on my wishlist for the dream and concentrate on the rest. I already have my next target: the Ray Ban. I tried them the other day (the Aviator and Wayfarer) and they fit me too well (honestly). I think I have a head to Ray Ban. In addition, they hide me half his face, I love necessarily.

Meanwhile I m'extasie before my newcomers. I have not yet laid. For now, I do admire. Because attention, do not wear them with anything. For example, with my dresses délurées Castelbajac, we forget. Donald and around the mouse foot sounds a bit too much. No, they are already quite out like that, so better to focus on a discreet place. This is not the basic model in leather, black or white, or painted version with the face of the drawn corny, but a pair of dark blue cloth as jeans. But I love it. We can see the little ears and whiskers (this was not the case for the black). Strongly that the beautiful weather to return so I can inaugurate! I know I could wear them with tights but I do not wear ballet flats with tights, I do not go. Yes, I have a head for Ray Ban, but not a foot ballerina.

0 comments:

Post a Comment