Sunday, February 20, 2011

Where To Buy Solid Glycerin

+ How to become a pinup: burlesque lesson on video

To finish this weekend on the theme of burlesque, a little lesson on video glamouritude. During the day Secrets of Women by MonCôtéFille , Sugar Da Moore, who besides being a talented performer teaches at the School knavery, showed us some things to play pin-up at home.



Because to be taken to Dita Von Teese, you must train :) Be careful, some are dangerous, especially on carpet charged, hence my cry damsel in distress, not very glamorous. I almost lost life. Beauty is that laziness is not the type to do several things at once and then lift leg from buttock caressage + + while filming at the same time myself nearly fatal. In addition, I was totally devolved by Ms. Beauty behind me, I missed half of the exercises. Besides, I have a few nuggets in his video game pinup. But I do not reveal anything, it also has records on me. It This is called nuclear deterrence) Fortunately, Pure Beauty was there to give the student dissipated as I'm in the right way.

And remember you can always play until midnight to win a year's coloring: HERE and Body Care Natura Brasil HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment