Friday, February 18, 2011

License Renewal Ohio Late

Burlesque Secrets of Women: Burlesque my day the Secret Square

I can not remember if I had already told (I think yes, but a little wakeup call can not hurt), one day they told me I looked like Dita Von Teese. The general anything, I know (as you can see from the post yesterday I like him as much as Britney Spears Megan Fox). At first, it made me laugh very well done. Anyway, from time to time, I pretend to believe. I like it. I play so I Dita, sallow complexion (that there's no need for artifice), red lips, eyelashes and very dark wavy hair. So naturally when I saw Miss Gima sexy burlesque organizing a day, I signed up immediately. Yeah, if I want to be a true and Dita passing him bite her boyfriend (the son Castelbajac, you realize you have clothes to JCDC life for free, the dream), I must train.

One Saturday afternoon in early February, so I landed all dolled up for the Secret Square Event Secrets of Women, organized by my side Girl . Living almost in the neighborhood, I always wondered what lay behind this mysterious door every time I passed it. This day allowed me to discover it, because let's face it, I never dared to cross the door itself. I found a beautiful cabaret decorated red and gold combining baroque and spirit lounge and where eroticism is chic. Here, it is not the vulgarity that card is put forward but elegant sensuality. Moreover, it is the only striptease club in Paris with a gourmet restaurant.


Just behind the door, I also came face to face with Ms. Beauty door that was when I arrived (it is too strong, she knows how). At first, I played a little delirious fan and ignored my dignity for a scream, "But I'll connaiiiiiiiiiiiiis you." For this beautiful afternoon also provided an opportunity to meet many bloggers I read (or not, but I'm reading now) and see the girls. I could tell you delusions, laughter, conversations disjointed, often rambling and not necessarily around the makeup, but I think I'd be there tomorrow. And everything that happens in Secret Square Secret Square remains;) So I would just say that I had a great time, I laughed, talked too much as usual, I am still arriving to put me a little ashamed but glamorous course since it was the theme of the day!

and I could not help but try pole dancing bar in the center of the cabaret. Yeah, I did a course, I'm a pro now. Admire the grace, style (those big ass trying to fight somehow against gravity). What class, I know.


The Beauty blogger is beautiful from head to toe.



This is not a lipstick.

While everyone pounced on the bar to taste the aphrodisiac drink L'Interdit, a sparkling rosé wine mixed with ginger extracts and aroma of toffee apples, candy and jobs (yes I denounce, p), I stayed right in my boots. No, I would not have sprained my slimming cure. We then went for a walk on the side of sexy items presented by the site Want Them. Sensual beauty brands such as Yes For Love (elected by the rest of us beauty bloggers marks the sexiest of the day), Shunga or Love to Love and powder spanking, sublime below rogues and other sexy accessories, everything came together for us in the mood. After we did ask jewelry skin Ines Castillo (elected the sexiest subject of the day), then we're going to sit down to watch the burlesque shows selected lovingly by Miss Gima.

Tease

Journal Japan

Sugar Da Moor



Scarlett Diamonds

Mamzelle Viviane

What I found really great is that all three performers had all chosen a completely different style. The goal is to show us more facets of Burlesque and the Neo-Burlesque. There was first Sugar Da Moor and his shows "Tease" and "Japan Review." Then we could admire the gorgeous Scarlett Diamonds show with a very 20s. And finally, my favorite show, the Mamzelle Viviane, funny and sexy. In his dance numbers and her striptease, she has indeed added a little comedy break. Hilarious.

Lady Flo

On a ensuite été mises à contribution avec un petit cours de sexyness dispensé par Sugar Da Moor qui enseigne d’ailleurs également à la Coquineries School. Là, il fallait nous voir, 40 filles en train de lever la jambe, d’onduler du cheveu et de minauder. Euh, le glamour n’était pas vraiment là mais le fou rire oui. Ensuite, quelques unes ont également pris une leçon de retirage de gant par Lady Flo, historienne et passionnée de Burlesque. Là, j’ai préféré jouer les spectatrices (et rire sous cape, oui je sais j’avoue, c’est mal). Puis la day ended with a huge raffle. Obviously, I did not win anything, I never win. Besides, everyone at my table went with her little gift, except me and Lipstick Quotes too, who has not had any luck that day. But I do not care for I got the coolest gift in the gift bags, funny and sexy panties. PS: Miss Shalyn and Girls and futile, I'm too jealous, you always win!

A really great day in a nutshell. I made a few movies (and shows the lesson of Burlesque) I'll post them this weekend if you're saying. And thank you to Miss Gima and Mrs. Beauty for photos (the best is their own, rotten, mine).

And remember you can always play to win a year's coloring: HERE and Body Care Natura Brasil HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment