Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snorting Bull; Free Clip Art

I care or I throw? Balance February

At the end of February, it's time to take stock of beauty last month with a second edition of "I care or I throw? "Just a reminder of the new resolution 2011: I do not speak not necessarily all the beauty products I use (some not worthy of review), or sometimes I change my mind about them in the long run, my initial review then being out of date or incomplete. So I found interesting to do a mini review whenever I finish a product (which is rare but it happens) and tell you if ultimately it was worth being bought or if could direct the discard.

For this second edition, small balance month so small (5 products though, not bad). No personal care products this month. No, I have not stopped to wash but since losing my shower gel Petit Marseille, I'm looking desperately for a replacement at its height, without finding, so I zap. Next routine hair when I was about to finish my products, I had to replace all the special colored hair, so I start at the very beginning. It is therefore unlikely to see anytime soon in this category. Especially since I cut my hair, I use 3 times less. I had not thought about that but this square, it's crazy that I am saving to do. Go truce blabber, let's go in the heart of the matter. While these products that have passed away this month, I bought or not?

Palette Care Repair Cream Face - Lip Balm, Top Secret, Yves Saint Laurent
YES and NO
Yes, because I already find it very convenient. To recall (I had already talked quickly but you had to zap), this pretty box contains a lip balm and a night cream. No headlock before bedtime, everything has to be a ritual of Sleeping Beauty. When you travel, this conditioning is ideal. Yes, also for the chic and snobbery gesture and the brand. I know I'm weak but I like Yves Saint Laurent and now the brand has never disappointed unlike other big names. Moreover, as I said before, if I had to choose between the three big French luxury brands, it would unhesitatingly YSL. Also somewhat perversely, because compared to the other two, I think we're talking about less then the mark does not lack quality. Yes, also because the products are a pleasure to apply and make their small effect. And besides, they feel good. Cream, creamy and very moisturizing cream is perfect at night. Balsam butter nourishes lips perfectly.

And no, because obviously, since there are two products in the same package, there are fewer than in each one containing normal (30 ml cream instead of 50, 5 g balm instead of 7). So the product by fast enough. Me, I do not know why I have also finished the cream two months before the Balm. Maybe I happened to use them separately. In any case, if there are fewer, the price it is still quite high (59 €). No, also because the night cream is a simple cream that moisturizes and repairs skin, but with my age now, I tell myself that I must put myself in old age care in the evening. And for the balm, I prefer that of Kiehl's. It is equally moisturizer but lighter (because it has more fat than butter). It is particularly pleasant in the morning.
Diorshow Mascara Ecstasy, Dior
YES
For now, I've never been disappointed by a Dior mascara (well, I'll still pass on the new, swivel, this I've seen, it does not have top). I find it that is what the brand does best. Year after year, I fell for their novelty and it always made me lash doe. This one is no exception to the rule. It is a mini version that I had in the Biba there are more than six months I think. At first I was not sure to love. But it always makes me with Dior. As the mascara is too full, there is too much on the brush and it makes packages. But it improves with time and makes the lashes very black and very large, who are more without it could not do too much. There is no effect card. What I like also in Dior, is that they last long in any case, my home. They do not dry out after a month. There, so I more than six months, there is almost over and it is not of first youth, but I could still use it. But since there are fewer must ironing twenty times on the eyelashes and I'm drunk. In addition, I want to test new ones.

Almond Cream Wash Hands, Green Tree
YES YES YES and again, but charging
When I told you that liquid hand soap Green Tree, that had triggered a Crisis good for some laughs. Because the brand is best known for its household products. But it also makes personal care products (shampoo, soap, shower gel). And if I have not tested the others (my sister has tested the shower gel and I think it's not a fan), I became a fan of this cream for washing hands. If there is one product that I use in mass is the hand soap, because I wash them twenty times a day. So I tested a shovel. And so far, my best of the best. And I think it will stay that long. Already he feels good because the kernel (so it was won advance). And then you know that for everything concerning my hands, the scent is paramount. Secondly, because the bottle is just a giant (500 ml, whereas the others are usually 250) when its price is minimum (less than 3 €, so the same price or less than its competitors who have yet least in the belly). An economical and environmentally friendly. In addition, it is paraben free (and without a lot of bad things) but a life still 12 months after opening. Me, he did not have 12 months, since my frequency of washing, but it stayed in my bathroom for quite some time anyway. And when it was finally over, no bought a bottle but not an eco-charging, plus it is cheaper I think. When I tell you it is ecological and economical.

Caring Nail Polish Remover, NO and NO Herome

I was first attracted by the solvent because it did not smell remover. It was amazing indeed, it had the perfume of a treatment. But I quickly became disillusioned. Because to remove the varnish, it was hell. At first I thought it came from the nail itself, but since I changed my nail, I no problem, all coating go on the blink of an eye. So is he. My advice therefore is: do not buy it especially! With my current nail, I need a single cotton and sometimes a single face to remove the varnish perfectly with all my fingers and I moisten cotton than three / four times. With him, I had to furnish the solvent on cotton at least twice a nail and I do not even tell you the number of cotton that I was leaving. And I also spent hours because he had rubbed again and again. Was wearing. Some nights, I finished even desperate, thinking that I would never get to take off my nail. He had particular difficulty with black, red and those sequins. Sometimes I even let the remains on the nails (of colors or glitter) because I'm rubbing, it did not leave, and I let the matter by exhaustion. So a real failure. And anyway, I buy the next nail is the magic bath at Sephora. More than a small bottle to finish and it will be mine!

Oil Tonic Firming and Anti-Water, Almond, L'Occitane en Provence
NSPP
Translation: Do not know. To be effective (on the aspect the skin at least), a slimming treatment must be applied daily, morning and evening, even better. Those who follow me from the beginning may remember that I started using this product there is almost a year now. So no, I was putting not every day, rather than twice a week with breaks of one or two months. Necessarily impossible to judge its effectiveness. But I still wanted to finish to try to start another and regularly use one. Otherwise, I liked the texture of oil, quite pleasant to apply. Instead, put it very, very long time to penetrate into the skin really not made for those who want to get dressed right away. I had my pants drag on for at least half an hour. Also a little disappointed by the perfume that did not feel that I like the almond, the glue Cleopatra.

much for this second edition. I hope this has been informative for you and it has helped you. See you hopefully end of March (I'm opening phase product, not sure I can make enough dead by then).

0 comments:

Post a Comment