Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nys Unemployment Weekly Certification Questions

Makeup brown / brown palette with New Pastels

Between contests and events, I feel like forever that we did not talk about makeup. It was therefore urgent to get back to basics. You know now that I do not like the colors brown / brown make-up. Especially eyeshadow, I think it m'éteint look and it does not suit me at all. I do not know if these are ideas that I am or whether I'm right, anyway, I've banished my vanity. Too dull, too not me. I recently tried a make-up Clinic in these bands there and although I found the top products on me, something was wrong.

And recently I had two or three days I did not want me to do makeup or three tons, so I went out for an hour on an errand. But no question of leaving bare face, do not push. So I grabbed the paddle Neo Pastels Clarins for once tidy in the bathroom and I just quickly put dark brown on the eyelid. And there it was a revelation. Is it me or was this beautiful brown? And fitted me quite well? I do not know if it's brown because that's what this particular one has a twist that makes it I feel better than others. Possible. I also hate that purple, I already had a bit of heart and a revelation with that of the pallet. Or is it also because I changed my hair color. Before I was a brown / brown, so brown with brown eyes, and add the brown on top, it was a boring. Now, with my reflections Mahogany is perhaps less dull.

In any case, this palette is truly amazing and I use it, the more I love it. Basically, it was not yet completely done for me with its brown tones, pink et violets (je me rends compte que je n’avais pas mis de swatch la dernière fois, le voici), des couleurs dont je ne suis pas fan et que je n’utilise presque jamais. Et pourtant, elle a réussi à me les faire aimer, ce que bien d’autres fards des mêmes teintes avaient échoué à faire. Contrairement à certaines palettes que j’adore pourtant, mais qui sont difficiles à porter tous les jours par la plupart des gens, je trouve celle-ci vraiment bien faite. Ok, il n’y a pas de couleurs follichonnes ou qui nous tapent dans l’œil mais justement, c’est ce qui fait qu’elle est parfaite et qu’elle peut convenir à tout le monde. Moi, j’aime m’en used daily for discrete or even sophisticated makeup, crayons or intense. When I do not want my makeup too, it's my best friend.



From my heart to blow the brown, I use it all the sauces. Alone on the eyelid and applied to the finger when I did not want or no time to do my makeup but I do not want to face the world without make-up. I find it a little better in my eyelid. Sublime but he does not see too much. When I want something a little stronger, I blende with the golden (just above it on the pallet) that I put in the hollow of the eyelid and inner corner of the eye in light button. Can I put a bit of kohl in the waterline. And if I wanted a more sophisticated look, I added the eyeliner to upper lash line. Besides the cream eyeliner palette is the only thing I do not like her. I find it too creamy and it just makes it difficult drawing a precise line, even with the proper brush. I prefer my gel liner muff.



I also discovered that this color was perfect when you put a red lipstick. Because let's face it: it is true that one of the rules of make-up is not to load the eyes and mouth at the same time. But I do not know about you, me I can not go out without eye makeup. Even when I have lipstick ultra pigmented, it must have something on the eyes (usually mascara + eyeliner). And that shadow is dark makeup and perfect as it enhances the look without being flashy. So no danger of beauty faux pas. I am even surprised to zap step the eyeliner, which normally never happens because I think it makes me smaller eyes. But not here. I do not know why, but I think this mascara sublime look at it alone. No need to make tons with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment