Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mother Like Nipples Pierced

A magical journey into the office Lolita Lempicka

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I am frustrated. Today I wanted to publish my first video. I even created my Youtube channel and everything. I was ready to go to the blog 2.0. But technology is against me (at the same time, in my void with everything related to computers or any machine, not really amazing. In any case, I do not know why, but after mounting my flash video. I confess that in five years of various assemblies and varied, I've never seen that. So it will still not today. In addition, I have others in stock too and I'm afraid that I do the same thing. Grrrr, now my lovely and brand new mini camera does me no good. It bugs me!

To calm myself, so I decided to immerse myself in a world of fairy tales. You know now, I'm not perfume. Only a few fragrances successfully make their way up my bathroom. Among them, even if I do more deals, is the first fragrance by Lolita Lempicka. I have a particular fondness for this fragrance, which is still my favorite perfume. And if I do more deals, not because I no longer love her far away, but because I am so focused I do not feel about me. This was my first perfume first women's fragrance (before him, I wore the Male by Jean Paul Gaultier). And this thunderbolt olfactory then extended by a blow to the heart of the creative universe itself. I am under the spell of her magical world and romantic.




(I love the mini Bambi, I want the same)

Small precision anyway: some details (such as perfume bottles) were added for presentation.


No detail is left to chance.

A flat screen in a frame, so chic! It looks like a table but with a High Definition.

False moldings and walls with trompe l'oeil. In fact, they are behind cupboard doors and there are thousands of closet space. I fraudrait the same for me.

This week I had the chance to discover the office Lolita Lempicka hersfelf, entirely decorated by her at the launch of new fragrance brand. An exceptional moment. Amid the tumult of Paris, I was like out of time. Moreover, even if at this point, so I was under water because of the job and I been glued to my computer, I was caught by this wonderful parallel universe and have struggled to extract myself. Bad luck, I did not have my camera that day, so I did with a shoestring. Because I really wanted to share this delightful moment.


Too cute. Even small delicacies served were in tune. One would have thought in the seventeenth / eighteenth century or even in the Marie Antoinette of Sofia Coppola. Of course, I could not taste these delicious pieces Paradise since I am forbidden sugar as I test a method for minceau job. And obviously I do NOT depart from this prohibition (in case the person who cares for me I read;))
To discover the new fragrance brand, which for the occasion, was hanging from the tree placed at the center of the room (love), it was not until May But you can already see its history on the site http://www.morsuredamour.com/ .

0 comments:

Post a Comment